ID Fellows and Junior Faculty - Call for Scientific Posters and Case Studies
The MSGERC is a global entity that functions as a mechanism to bring together investigators from around the world. The Biennial Meeting is a ‘working’ meeting where the leaders in clinical mycology come together to discuss detailed challenges in our field that we expect to encounter in the next five to 10 years. Clinical Mycology Today will focus on these areas: Antifungal Therapy, Host Factors and Methods; Organisms, Antifungal Resistance and Antifungal Pipeline
. Each area will have in-depth lectures from experts in the field, and the audience will participate in a Question and Answer session. No other meeting will provide ID Fellows and Junior Faculty with this level of engagement, knowledge base, and vision of future challenges and probable solutions.
There will be a dedicated ID Fellow Poster Session. Original abstracts, not published elsewhere, are invited for competitive submission. Young investigators are the future of our field and it is important to learn about new research and to also collaborate with seasoned physicians and researchers. The primary author of each accepted abstract will receive complimentary registration to the MSGERC 2020 Biennial Meeting.DEADLINE: Friday, April 24, 2020
All Scientific Posters/Case Study Application forms
must be submitted electronically to the MSGERC Office at Posters@MSGERC.org
by Friday, April 24, 2020, midnight EDT. Abstracts accepted for poster presentations will be presented at the MSGERC Clinical Mycology Today Biennial Meeting that will take place September 22-25, 2020, at the Hyatt Regency Tamaya
in Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA. Posters will be on display, and attendees will visit the posters to discuss the work and research during breaks, meals, and exhibit hours.
MSGERC Poster Abstract Topics
Antifungal Therapy Host Factors and Methods
Organisms Antifungal Resistance Antifungal Pipeline
Selection Process / Notification / Registration Fee Waiver Eligibility:
- Abstracts will not be accepted after Friday, April 24, 2020, midnight EDT. Poster abstracts will be reviewed and scored by members of the MSGERC Scientific Committee.
- Abstracts submitted must not have been published elsewhere in the scientific community.
- All primary authors will be notified of the outcome of their abstract submission on/before Friday, May 22, 2020.
- As a special incentive to encourage the next generation of mycoses specialists, all primary author ID Fellows and Junior Faculty (those holding an instructor or assistant professor title and within 2 years of Fellowship graduation) whose abstracts are accepted for the Poster Session will have their registration fee waived.
- All poster presenters are responsible for expenses incurred by attending the meeting (travel, hotel, meals, etc.).
We look forward to receiving your submissions
. For additional information or assistance contact Debbie Zaparoni at Headquarters@MSGERC.org.